Also known as Moldavia, is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe located between Romania to its west and Ukraine to its north, east and south. Its capital city is Chișinău. Moldova declared itself an independent state with the same boundaries as the Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1991 as part of the dissolution of the Soviet Union. A new constitution was adopted on 29 July 1994. A strip of Moldova’s internationally recognised territory on the east bank of the river Dniester has been under the de facto control of the breakaway government of Transnistria since 1990.
Why Moldova ?!
- Prompt and cost effective service
- One stop ship and yacht registration solution
- Fully conversant with ship management and registration procedure
- Assistance in the registration of mortgage
- Tax, legal, technical and other professional support
- Vessels registered under Moldova are approximately 200 vessels