is a landlocked country in east-central Asia. It is bordered by Russia to the north and China to the south, east and west. Ulaanbaatar, the capital and also the largest city, is home to about 45% of the population. Mongolia’s political system is a parliamentary republic.
Why Mongolia ?!
- The registration process is simple, user friendly and fast, allowing a vessel to be registered in approximately 24 hours if all necessary requirements are met
- One stop service for ship registration, radio license, survey and certification
- No Restrictions on Ownership of vessel
- Vessels Registered are not Subject to requisition as National Resources
- Vessels registered under Mongolia are approximately 158 vessels
- Vessels registered under Moldova are approximately 200 vessels