Situated between North and South America, it is bordered by Costa Rica to the west, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south. The capital and largest city is Panama City, whose metro area is home to nearly half of the country’s 3.6 million people.
Why Panama ?!
- Vessels registered under Panama are approximately 5000 from all over the world
- Less requirements for Provisional
- No minimum tonnage requirements
- No restriction on the age of the vessels
- Reasonable price
- Fast and reliable service
- Vessels registered under Panama are approximately 5,000 from all over the world.